Finding funds and generating income.
Helping you secure investment and source match funding
Developing your plans for the future.
A clear vision of what you want to do is a crucial starting point for any project
WE GET SPORTS GRANTS TO DELIVER YOUR PROJECT
Winning sports grants and other funding for sport, leisure and community projects in the UK can be tough!
Even the best-resourced and most experienced bodies can struggle without the right support.
Whilst it helps to have a great idea, on its own, this isn’t enough. You need to make a great bid, but you also need to be ‘grant ready’.
The meaning of ‘grant ready’ varies between funders. It often depends on the size and kind of investment you need. This is where our skills in securing UK sports grants and other funding can make a big difference.
We know what a great bid looks like and how to prepare one. We also know the essential steps you need to take before submitting your bid to ensure you have maximised your chance of success.
By working with us, you have the best possible advice, on hand, right when you need it.
We understand that your time is precious. So we work hard to avoid wasted effort and delays. First, we will review thousands of potential funders for you. Then we will help you select those best suited to your needs. Then we will help you to make a great bid. Once funding is in place we can also help you deliver your project.
With over 25 years experience we can offer any support you need.
Our success is based on a passion for helping communities through the power of sport. When you first speak to us you will be left in no doubt that we believe in what you do. If you decide to work with us, you can be sure that you will have our total commitment.
Call now on 07983 655832 to book a free initial meeting
How much or how little we do is always under your control
To date, our professional team has secured UK sports grants and other funding for over £35 million of projects.
Our experience includes: sports and community development; ‘Sport for Development’ projects; developing and managing community gyms; youth sport; Event management; securing UK sports grants, sponsorship, crowdfunding and social investment; community asset transfer; project and facility management.
Need proof that we deliver?
- Helping a Community Interest Company deliver a new community gym. This project reduces isolation and loneliness for older people and supports those living with long term conditions in a large rural area. Our work included winning £80,000 from a mix of business grants, charitable trusts, and social investors.
- Winning designation as European City of Sport for Milton Keynes in 2020.
- Assisting a youth football charity secure over £150,000 in grants from Landfill Tax Credit and Football Foundation to upgrade their facilities and buy grounds maintenance equipment.
- Helping two environmental charities use sport to engage people and attract new visitors.
- Helping two international companies deliver high profile sports events.
- Winning community safety grants for two national league football clubs to improve their facilities and work in the community.
- Updating the operating policies and quality systems for a large public leisure center.
We will always go the extra mile so you achieve your goals!
Arrange a free initial discussion now!
HeawardSports Ltd. is owned and run by Andrew Heaward. Andrew has worked in the sport, leisure and community sector for over 25 years. In this time he has won several major awards. Andrew is a passionate supporter of the Sport for Development agenda. He is also committed to working in the community to help groups use sport to deliver social good.